The building is approximately 63,344sf and consists of 3 sections built in 1931, 1950 and 1975. The purpose of the project was to comply with the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007, section 432. This Retro-Cx project involved the evaluation of several building systems with respect to energy usage.
Location: Vancouver, WA
Owner: US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
Client: Western Federal Lands A/P Branch, AMZ-150