This $175 million project will add seven mainline gates and a ground-loading gate to concourse E at Portland International Airport. The purpose of the project is to relieve crowding in concourses A, B, and C as well as the south security screening and baggage handling. The addition will be approximately 150,000sf.
Scope: NWESI’s scope of work includes Commissioning of
- New air handlers
- Terminal units, exhaust fans
- New sewage lift station
- New medium voltage feeders
- Panels for normal and emergency power
- Domestic hot water systems
- Lighting and lighting controls
- Baggage handling system modifications
Location: Portland, OR
Photo Credit: Hennebery Eddy Architects, Inc.
Owner: Portland International Airport
Client: Hennebery Eddy Architects, Inc.
Architect: Hennebery Eddy Architects
General Contractor: Skanska
MEP Designer: Interface Engineering
Total Project Cost: $175M